1/16 of coffee cake
|Saturated fat||1.7 g|
Indulge a bit with this delicious coffee companion—or it's good all on its own
Add to Shopping List
1 and 3/4 cups
1/3 cup packed
1/4 cup chopped
1 and 1/2 tsp
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat an 8" square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Beat sugar and butter with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream, vanilla extract, and eggs; beat well. Add flour mixture to butter mixture, beating until dry ingredients are moist.
- Combine brown sugar, pecans, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Spoon 1/2 of batter into prepared pan; sprinkle evenly with 1/2 of brown sugar mixture. Spoon remaining batter over brown sugar mixture and spread evenly. Sprinkle remaining brown sugar mixture over batter. Bake for 40 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes on a wire rack.
- Combine powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract in a small bowl; stir until smooth. Drizzle over coffee cake.
Oxmoor House Healthy Eating Collection, Oxmoor House 2004