|Saturated fat||1.2 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||4.3 g|
Add to Shopping List
1 1/2 cups
1 1/2 teaspoons
- To make oat flour: Blend 1 1/2 cups rolled oats in a food processor or blender for 60 seconds or less until it reaches a floury consistency.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas with a fork and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Grease a glass rectangular baking dish and dust with flour.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oat flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the beaten eggs, agave nectar, brown sugar, olive oil, and Greek yogurt to the banana mixture and whisk together.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients until just combined and stir in peaches. Transfer to a baking dish, and bake in the oven for an hour. Remove from heat and cool before eating. Serve with honey and Greek yogurt, optional.
- Handy Hint: Be careful not to over-mash bananas, which will create a runny batter. Your banana mixture should be slightly lumpy, so don’t stress if they don’t appear pureed.