|Saturated fat||1.3 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||0.4 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||3.5 g|
This fruity dessert bar is a great counterpoint to a brownie. Best of all, it's a sneaky way to get in more fiber. Plus, one satisfying square comes in at just 100 calories.
Add to Shopping List
- Heat oven to 350°F; grease and flour a square baking pan.
- In a blender, pulse all ingredients except coconut flakes and dried fruit until smooth (about 10-20 seconds).
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl and stir in coconut flakes and dried fruit.
- Pour batter into baking pan and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool, cut into squares, and serve. Top with toasted coconut if desired.
- Handy Hint: Want it a la mode? Serve with a scoop of banana “ice cream.” Simply blend 1 frozen banana with 1 teaspoon low-fat milk until creamy.