|Saturated fat||2 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||1.6 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||5.3 g|
Add to Shopping List
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk flour and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs with vanilla, brown sugar, olive oil, yogurt, and pureed fruit. Add wet ingredients to flour mix and mix well, then fold in lemon and sunflower seeds.
- Pour batter into a greased rectangular baking dish and sprinkle with sunflower seeds.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes and let cool.
- For optional glaze: Mix 1 Tbsp soft goat cheese, 1 Tbsp light brown sugar, juice of 1/2 lemon, and 1/2 teaspoon water, and drizzle over cake. (Serves 4, double as needed as glaze does not keep well.)
- Handy Hint: Make your own multigrain baking mix to get a variety of grains. Try a blend of: rye, spelt, whole wheat, quinoa, brown rice or barley flours.