|Saturated fat||0.5 g|
Here’s a great idea for overripe bananas that doesn't involve turning on your oven! This low-cal, no-added-sugar concoction is like taking a trip down memory lane. If you have too many ripe bananas on hand, you can pop them in the freezer and make this shake at a later date
- If the fruit is not yet frozen, place in a plastic zip-top bag and freeze for at least 2 hours before making the shake.
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Purée until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute.
- Pour the shake into glasses and enjoy immediately.
- Peeling the bananas before you freeze them makes this recipe much easier. It’s tricky to peel a frozen banana.
- Feel free to substitute your favorite low-fat milk or alternative milk for the almond milk. Vanilla soy milk is a delicious option!
- If you aren’t a fan of ginger, you can substitute cinnamon, or just leave it out.