|Saturated fat||1.5 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||1.2 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||7.5 g|
Add to Shopping List
- Toast bread on the stovetop or in a toaster. Spread avocado evenly on toasts.
- Top toasts with black beans, radishes, and mushrooms, if using.
- Squeeze lemon over toast and drizzle with oil. If using, top with coarse salt such as pink Himalayan salt or sea salt.
- To make basil oil: Puree 1/4 cup olive oil with 1/4 cup basil leaves until smooth. Heat oil mixture in a saucepan for 30 seconds, until fragrant. Let cool and press oil through a mesh strainer, discarding the solids. Store in an airtight refrigerated container for up to one week. If desired, double the recipe and heat oil for 30 seconds longer.
- Handy Hint: Brush bread with coconut oil before stovetop toasting for delicious, nutty flavor.