Approximately 15-20 minutes
|Saturated fat||3 g|
Make spaghetti night better for you
Add to Shopping List
- Put chicken in a large baking dish. Combine 1/4 cup oil with lemon juice. Coat chicken with mix. Cover and refrigerate to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill at medium-high and lightly oil grate. Mix remaining 1⁄4 cup oil with garlic in a small bowl and set aside.
- Trim and cut vegetables roughly in half. Combine vegetables in a large bowl and coat lightly with oil-garlic mix.
- To grill the vegetables: Grill them in batches until tender and lightly charred, about 8 to 10 minutes. Turn them over about halfway through. Remove to a platter, let cool, and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat for 7 to 8 minutes on each side until done (use a meat thermometer to make sure the chicken is at least 165 degrees inside). Remove from heat. Slice into strips.
- Toss cooked pasta with chicken and vegetables and serve.