|Saturated fat||1 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||1.1 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||4.3 g|
Add to Shopping List
- Prepare fillings and set aside.
- Dampen rice papers, one at a time, for 10-15 seconds in warm water (be careful not to break the paper—it may take a few tries). Lay paper flat on a plate and add 2 tablespoons of filling to the bottom.Fold over the right and left sides of paper. Fold bottom paper over fillings and toward the top. Seal top, bottom and sides to form a rectangular roll.
- Cut rolls in half with a wet knife and serve with a side salad, if desired.
- TIP: Try this recipe with our Ginger-Tahini Dipping Sauce or your favorite low calorie sauce.
- Handy Hint: Feeling like dumplings? Add 1 tablespoon of fillings to papers and shape into triangular pouches. Steam for 5-10 minutes at least 1” apart.