|Saturated fat||3 g|
Add to Shopping List
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, toss together broccoli, squash, carrot, garlic powder, and 3 Tbsp of the olive oil. Pour vegetables onto a large baking sheet, making sure they’re arranged in an even layer.
- Roast vegetables until soft and nicely browned, about 20 minutes.
- While vegetables roast, bring broth to a boil. Add quinoa and cook according to package directions.
- In a small skillet, brown turkey in remaining olive oil until warm, or sauté tofu until golden brown. Set aside.
- To assemble: Distribute quinoa into two bowls, then top evenly with vegetables, turkey or tofu, and almonds.