|Saturated fat||2 g|
This no-cook soup is meant to be served cool so it’s satisfying and refreshing. Blending tomatoes with immune-supporting garlic creates the base, while a colorful bell pepper and juicy cucumber help you meet your daily quota for veggies! Try adding crumbled turkey bacon or black beans for added protein. If you have fresh bread on hand, that makes for a perfect accompaniment.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the cherry tomatoes and the extra cilantro, in a blender. Blend, beginning on the lowest speed and gradually working your way up to the highest, until smooth.
- Pour into a storage container, such as a glass jar or Tupperware, and seal. Refrigerate for 2 hours to cool.
- Divide between bowls and garnish each with a few cherry tomatoes and the extra cilantro.
- This is a great opportunity to explore heirloom tomato varieties, which are very flavorful. But any type will do — including beefsteak tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, Roma tomatoes, or even canned.
- No need to peel the seedless cucumber; the skin is thin and tender.
- If you prefer a chunkier consistency, do not blend fully.