|Saturated fat||0.4 g|
Snappy green beans, canned white beans, and jarred, roasted red peppers are combined in a flavorful vinaigrette. The longer it sits, the better it gets, so this is a great make-ahead option. Serving it over a few handfuls of arugula ups the veggie quotient, and it’s great with whole-grain crackers.
- Snip the stem ends off the green beans. Slice into bite-size pieces. Add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the drained and rinsed cannellini beans, the roasted red peppers, and the fresh parsley. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the top and sprinkle with the pepper. Use a wooden spoon or spatula to combine.
- Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes, then serve over the arugula. Enjoy spooned over the crispbread crackers.
- To ensure you’re buying the healthiest vinaigrette, look for options with low sodium and minimal added sugars.
- The bean salad can be made up to 3 days in advance. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator; do not add the arugula until ready to serve.