|Saturated fat||1.3 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||0.7 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||3.6 g|
Citrusy veggies and tangy topping make for one tasty dish
Add to Shopping List
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- For spicy yogurt sauce: Combine yogurt, hot sauce, and juice of 1/2 lime. Refrigerate.
- In a plastic bag, mix oil, juice of 1/2 lime, and herbs. Shake broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower (if using) in bag to coat with vinaigrette.
- Place vegetables on baking sheet (line with foil for easy cleanup). Cook for 30-35 minutes, turning over after 20 minutes.
- Top vegetables with yogurt sauce and serve.
- Handy Hint: Some like it hot, but if you don’t, try this recipe with minced roasted red peppers instead of hot sauce.