|Saturated fat||0.6 g|
Add to Shopping List
- In a food processor, puree dried figs into a thick paste. Pulse in dried apricots, chia seeds, unsweetened cocoa, orange zest, and goji berries (if using) until fully combined.
- Add unshelled pumpkin seeds and pulse 1-2 times to combine.
- Transfer mixture to the center of a large jelly roll pan covered with plastic wrap.
- Cover the top of the pan (including the mixture in the center) with plastic wrap. Flatten the mixture with a rolling pin until approximately 1" thick. Tuck the excess plastic wrap around the edges of the mixture.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before cutting into cubes.
- Store in the fridge or a cool, dry place.