|Saturated fat||0.5 g|
This creamy-tasting breakfast bowl is topped with great value frozen berries for an extra fiber boost
Add to Shopping List
- Bring 2 cups salted water to a boil. Stir in oats and apple pie spice. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until oats are almost tender, about 15 to 20 minutes. (They will continue to cook and thicken.)
- Reduce heat to low. Add berries, sugar, and lemon juice. Cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add half the milk to oat mixture. Continue stirring until oats begin to thicken. Add remaining milk, and cook 1 minute more.
- Remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Handy Hint: Place a spoon in the oats to check the consistency. It should stand straight up.