|Saturated fat||1.5 g|
Add to Shopping List
1 1/2 teaspoons
1 (8-ounce) package
1 (10-ounce) package
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk.
- Heat a Dutch oven over high heat until hot; add oil. Add beef; cook 4 minutes or until browned on all sides, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium-high; add fennel, onion, and mushrooms. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add broth mixture; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 1/2 hours or until beef is tender.
- Combine flour and water in a small bowl; stir with a whisk until smooth. Stir flour mixture into beef mixture. Add corn. Cover and simmer 8 minutes. Garnish with fennel sprigs, if desired.
Oxmoor House Healthy Eating Collection, Oxmoor House 2003