|Saturated fat||3.5 g|
Combine chicken with avocado and strawberries to make this colourful, nutritious summer salad
Add to Shopping List
- Preheat 2 tsp of the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken to pan and season with salt and black pepper. Cook 7 minutes per side or until chicken is no longer pink inside, turning to ensure doneness on all sides. Remove from pan and let chicken stand.
- Toss spinach, snap peas, strawberries, avocado and onion in large bowl to combine.
- Slice chicken into thin strips and add to bowl with spinach mixture.
- Whisk 1 Tbsp oil and vinegar in small bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add to bowl with spinach mixture and gently toss to combine. Serve immediately.